With around 11,500 blinks a day, your eyelids travel the distance of a marathon each year. ACUVUE® OASYS® contact lenses help your eyelids make that journey.
Ask your Eye Care Practitioner/Optometrist about ACUVUE® OASYS® if you:
- Want an ultra-smooth feeling contact lens that helps your eyelids glide easily over your lenses.
- Spend a long time working with computer screens.
- Spend time in heated or air-conditioned environments.
- Prefer reusable contact lenses, you replace with a new pair every two weeks, for hygienic contact lens wear.
- Are short-sighted (myopic), long-sighted (hyperopic) or have astigmatism.*
- Are looking for an exceptionally high UV blocking protection available in a reusable lens.
If your eyes feel uncomfortable after long hours working with computers, especially in air-conditioned or heated rooms, ACUVUE® OASYS® reusable contact lenses may be a great choice for you.
** UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.